3.1 Process Manager
The process manager displays a list of all the processes running on an
Erlang node, and offers commands to manipulate them.
- C-c C-d l
- Popup a process manager buffer. (
Within the process manager's buffer, the following commands are
- Quit the process manager, and restore the Emacs windows as they were
before it popped up.
- Update the process list.
- Kill a process.
- Pop up a buffer showing all the information about a process. The
buffer also continuously traces the process by appending events to the
buffer, until the buffer is killed with q.
- Show a piece of information about the process, specified by name. The
name can be any key accepted by the
- Show a backtrace for a process. The backtrace is a fairly low-level
snapshot of the stack of a process, obtained from
process_info(P, backtrace). It may take a little pratice to
learn how to read them.
- Show the contents of a process's mailbox.