3.2.3 Attach Buffer
An attach buffer corresponds to a particular Erlang process that is
being debugged. It displays the source to the module currently being
executed and, when the process is stopped at a breakpoint, an arrow
showing the next line of execution. The attach buffer is accompanied
by a buffer showing the variable bindings in the current stack frame.
- Step into the next expression. If the expression is a function call,
the debugger will enter that function. (
- Step over the next expression, without going down into a subfunction.
- Continue execution until the next breakpoint.
- Show the previous stack frame. (
- Show the next stack frame. (
- Toggle a breakpoint on the current line.
- Kill the attach buffer. This does not affect the actual Erlang
- Display online help, showing essentially this information.